|Ph.D. from Cornell University
|M.S. from Cornell University
|B.S. from Clemson University
|Assistant, Associate and Full Professor at Auburn University
Honors and Awards
|—Dr. Thomas H. Dodd, Jr. Professor of Horticulture
|—Auburn Chamber of Commerce Eagle Award
|—Recipient of the Southern Nursery Association’s Porter Henegar Memorial Award for outstanding contributions to environmental research (2007)
|—Recipient of the America Nursery & Landscape Association’s Norman Jay Colman Award, a national award based on noteworthy nursery research contributions (2004)
Plant growth regulations of nursery and greenhouse crops
Recent COurses taught
HORT 7950 Seminar
- Williamson, Z., G.J. Keever, J.R. Kessler, and J.W. Olive. 2015. Developmental stage of ‘Snow White’ Indian hawthorn and ‘Sky Pencil’ holly affects response to cyclanilide. J. Environ. Hort. 33:148–154.
- Keever, G.J., J.R. Kessler, Jr., G.B. Fain, and D.C. Mitchell. 2015. Seedling developmental stage at transplanting affects growth and flowering of medallion flower and globe amaranth. J. Environ. Hort. 33:53–57.
- Keever, G.J., J.R. Kessler, Jr., L.H. Hoffman, and J.C. Stephenson. 2015. Dikegulac sodium concentration and application number affect branching of blackgum and southern sugar maple during container production. J. Environ. Hort. 33:15–19.
- Li, M., J.R. Kessler, Jr., G.J. Keever, and W.G. Foshee, III. 2015. Bulking duration and daminozide affect growth and flowering of Achillea ×‘Coronation Gold’. 2015. Environ. Hort. 33:84–88.
- Chappelka, A.H., E.F. Loewenstein, G.L. Somers, G.J. Keever, and N.A. Martin. 2015. Determination of crew size efficiency relative to urban tree inventories. Arbor. & Urban For. 4:223–229.
- Dyer, J.F., B. Barlow, J. Kush, W. Morse, L. Teeter, and G. Keever. 2015. Factors in Alabama landowner interest in harvesting pine straw and willingness to accept prices. Agroforestry Systems. Online. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10457-015-9816-8.