- Vinson, E.L., III, E.D. Coneva, J.M. Kemble, F.M. Woods, E.G. Fonsah, P. Perkins-Veazie, J.L. Sibley. 2015. Investigations of Phenological Responses to Determine Banana Fruit Production Potential in the Coastal Region of Alabama, USA. J. of American Pomological Society 69:164-167.
- Hu, Yilanna, E. Coneva, E. Vinson, J.R. Kessler Jr., J. Spiers, and J. Ducar. 2012. Assessment of the Feasibility of Growing Pierce’s Disease Tolerant American and French-American Hybrid Bunch Grape Cultivars in Alabama. J. of American Pomological Society 66:220-222.
- Vinson, E.L. III, F.M. Woods, J.M. Kemble, P. Perkins-Veazie, A. Davis. J.R. Kessler. 2010. Use of External Indicators to Predict Maturity in Mini-Watermelon Fruit. HortScience 45:1029-1033.
- Gordon, G.G., W.G. Foshee, S.T. Reed, J.E. Brown and E.L. Vinson. 2010. The Effects of Colored Plastic Mulches and Row Covers on the Growth and Yield of Okra. HorTechnology 20:224-233.
- Wilson, J.C., E.K. Blythe, D.M. Cole, E.L. Vinson, III, and J.L. Sibley. 2002. Nitrogen Release Rate Differs by Fertilizer Source. Small Fruits review (submitted 3/10/92).
- Simonne, E., B. Hochmuth, J. Simons, E. Vinson, III, and A. Caylor. 2002. Evaluation of New Okra Cultivars for Bare Ground and Plasticulture Production. HortTechnology 12(3), p 470-476.
- Mayfield, J.L. , E.H. Simonne, C.C. Mitchell, J.L. Sibley, R.T. Boozer, and E.L. Vinson, III. 2002. Effect of current fertilization practices on nutritional status of double-cropped tomato and cucumber produced with plasticulture. J. Plant Nut. 25:12-18.
- Blythe, E.K., J.L. Mayfield, B.C. Wilson, E.L. Vinson, III, and J.L. Sibley. 2002. Comparison of three controlled-release nitrogen fertilizers in greenhouse crop production. J. Plant Nutrition 25:178-186.
- Mayfield, J. L., E. H. Simonne, C. C. Mitchell, J. L. Sibley, D. J. Eakes, R. T. Boozer, and E. L. Vinson, III. 2001. Effect of liming materials on soil available nutrients, yield and grade distribution of double-cropped tomato and cucumber grown with plasticulture. Plant Nutrition 24(1), p 1-13
- Simonne, E.H., C.E. Harris, E. Vinson, and K.Y. Dane. 2000. Web based resource for accessing vegetable variety trial information. HortScience 35(4):569.